Programme in Cognitive Decline
I am very excited to announce that, after over a year of development, The Golding Institute is launching a brand new course in cognitive decline.
This online course has been designed to analyse and apply the volume of information related to cognitive decline in a structured fashion. The implementation and incorporation of these clinical and investigative techniques will be covered extensively in this course.
Recognition, identification, treatment and prevention of Cognitive Decline. During this course, delegates from all disciplines will learn, as part of the Collaborative Care Team, to implement a comprehensive multi-modality treatment strategy using a Functional Medicine and Systems Biology approach.
Delegates will learn to evaluate patients, classify them based on the underlying causes of their dysfunction, and then apply a multi-dimensional protocol to individualize treatment for each patient. This integrative approach has demonstrated to arrest Cognitive Decline, and even reverse it.
I hope to see you online at the training so that we can continue to grow our knowledge and community!
Yours in health,
Dr. Craige Golding
The Programme Includes
- Basic principles and foundations of approach to Cognitive Decline (CD) including basic classification of types
- Infections relevant to Cognitive Decline
- Diagnostics, functional imaging, mental Cognitive Decline testing
- Laboratories suggested for CD, including conventional labs and functional lab tests
- Nutritional and lifestyle approaches to Cognitive Decline
- Therapeutics in Cognitive Decline
- Hormones and Cognitive Decline and memory improvement/ trophic support
- Toxicity states, metals, mould and detoxification strategies
- Mitochondrial health and microbiome health and the gut-brain connection
The course is divided into 11 online modules – one module being made available per week from the launch.
Week 12 will conclude with an online workshop.
CPD accreditation for both HPCSA and AHPCSA is pending.
R8950 per delegate
Enroll before 22 May and only pay R7950!
How do I join the class?
Registration is an easy process:
- Click here to create your student account
- Confirm the account via email
- Once logged in, click on Site Home in the left-hand menu for a list of courses
- Select the Programme in Cognitive Decline
- Payment is done through the PayFast Gateway
- Once payment is done, you can access your course by clicking on the Dashboard on your left-hand menu
- Further instructions will be given on the course page
We are here to help you to enroll today!
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance:
WhatsApp: +27 82 575 0514
Phone: 011 483 1080