1st Feb 2019 – 30th March 2019
The Golding Institute
8 Week Online Course
Dr Golding is chief medical advisor in private practice in Johannesburg, South Africa, praticing Integrative and Functional Medicine, combining natural medicines, nutraceauticals, bio-identical hormones, intravenous treatments, allopathic medicine, and other medical biotechnologies to enhance the health of his clients.
He established the Golding Institute (www.goldinginstitute.com) for the purpose of training and educating medical practitioners in Functional, Preventative, Anti-Aging and Integrative Medicine, equipping them with expert knowledge, tools and resources to practice personalized lifestyle medicine, making this modality the standard practice of medicine. He has recently completed the Reversing Cognitive Decline: Advanced Clinical Training in Treating MCI and Early Alzheimer’s Disease, a collaboration between the Institute of Functional Medicine and MPI Cognition, an intiative founded by Dale Bredesen, MD.
Credentials: MBChB (Cum Laude, Pretoria)/FCP(SA) Specialist Physician/Internist/ ABAARM: Board Certified Anti-Aging Physician/ American Board of Anit-Aging and Regenerative Medicine/ FAARFM: Advanced Fellowship in Anti-Aging/ Regenerative and Functional Medicine/ FICT: Fellowship in Integrative Cancer Therapies/ ACAM: Certified Chelation Therapist/ MS USF: Masters in Medical Sciences University of South Florida Magna Cum Laude/ NUGO (European Nutrigenomics Organization): Full Certification in Nutrigenomics/ Proteomics, Metabolomics/ FAIM: Board of directors chairman/ AAAM Diplomate in Aesthetics Medicine/ Faculty Member AAAM (American Accademy of Aesthetics Medicine): International Lecturer.
The Program Includes:
• Basic principles and foundations of approach to Cognitive Decline (CD) including basic classification of types
• Infections relevant to Cognitive Decline
• Diagnostics, functional imaging, mental Cognitive Decline testing
• Laboratories suggested for CD, including conventional labs and functional lab tests
• Nutritional and lifestyle approaches to Cognitive Decline
• Therapeutics in Cognitive Decline
• Hormones and Cognitive Decline and memory improvement/ trophic support
• Toxicity states, metals, mould and detoxification strategies
• Mitochondrial health and microbiome health and the gut brain connection
• Medications and Alzheimer dementia as well as micronutrient repletions
We look forward to seeing you at this world-class event. Seats are limited in order to make sure that each student gets maximum attention.