Integrative Medicine Bootcamp
24 CPD Points
16th – 18th November 2018
The Golding Institute in Johannesburg
65 Central Street, Houghton Estate
Dear Health Professional
This year has seen many advances in the field of integrative medicine. Interest from practitioners has been higher than ever!
Integrative Medicine is one of the fastest growing fields in medicine these days and we would like to introduce you to it this year.
Can you afford not to attend the next session?
The bootcamp is a very good starting block for people new in the area of Integrative Medicine as well as thorough overview for those who have been working in the field for some time. It aims to provide a working knowledge on many of the areas that Integrative Medicine focuses on.
The course runs over 3 days and allows practitioners to implement what they have learnt on day 4 already.
Topics covered include:
- Adrenal stress and related medical issues, clinical and laboratory assessment
- Bioidentical Hormones, Lab testing and compounding
- Breast cancer prevention
- Cardiometabolic health
- Correcting nutritional deficiencies induced by pharmaceuticals
- Estrogen genomics
- Gut repair and Importance of Gut in immune system regulation
- Heavy metal toxicity and detoxification
- Herb/drug interactions
- Hormone ratios
- Introduction to age management
- Mechanisms of aging
- Mitochondrial health and energy restoration
- Nutrigenomics and telomere function
- Prebiotics, probiotics, dysbiosis
- Raw ingredients for a nutritional program, fatty acids and amino acids
- Recipes for healthy aging
- Skin health and hormones
- Thyroid health
- Weightloss and calorie restriction mimetics
We look forward to seeing you at this world-class event. Seats are limited in order to make sure that each student gets maximum attention.