is to boost your body’s natural defense system, the immune system.
It’s an intricate system which works together to defend your body against invaders
AltWELL continuously researches the most effective immune boosting nutraceuticals, all backed by published reasearch.
C19+ Immune Booster contains the effective dosages of multiple ingredients – with this product you don’t need to choose which single ingredient supplements to buy – you may find your whole wish list in one single AltWELL product!
This is also the reason why C19+ is in a powdered instant drink format – the high levels of active ingredients would simply not fit into one or two capsules.
If you are already conscious of your nutrition, sleep, exercise and stress levels, then you can be assured that C19+ Immune Booster gives you the most advanced levels of immune support which you can access.
FULVIC ACID (CHD-FA™)
- Fulvic Acid has proven antiviral, antimicrobial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory activity
- It is one of the most prominent “envelope virus neutralising compounds (EVNCs). We therefore consider the internationally patented CHD-FA™ to be the most crucial single component of an effective immune boosting blend of active ingredients
- Based on a number of scientific papers, Vitamin C supplementation appears to be able to both prevent and treat respiratory and systemic infections
- It also reduces lung inflammation caused by viral infection – of particular importance during the current pandemic
- GSH (Reduced Glutathione) modulates the behavior of many cells including the cells of the immune system, augmenting the innate and the adaptive immunity as well as conferring protection against microbial, viral and parasitic infections.
- Randomized placebo-controlled trials have shown that treatment [with glutathione precursors] caused a significant increase in all immunological functions under test, including an almost complete restoration of natural killer cell activity.
- Glutathione affects the production of most inflammatory cytokines
- Vitamin D is an important immune system regulator
- It can help prevent upper respiratory infection
- Deficiency in Vitamin D is associate with increased autoimmunity as well as an increased susceptibility to infection
- Zinc is important for maintenance and development of immune cells of both the innate and adaptive immune system
- Even mild zinc deficiency depresses immunity of humans
- Supplementation and optimal intake of zinc restore impaired immune response and decrease infection incidence in vivo
- It prevents and treats the common cold and upper respiratory infections, and shortens the duration of symptoms
- Echinacea is a wide-spectrum immunomodulator that modulates both innate and adaptive immune responses
- It has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties
- Its active compounds may help strengthen the immune system, reduce inflammation and support the integrity of the respiratory tract
- Prevents and fights bacterial and viral infections, including the common cold and upper respiratory infections
- It works well with echinacea, ginseng and licorice root
- It has many pharmacological properties such as antioxidant, anti-infective and anti-inflammatory properties against microbes and viruses
- Especially useful to treat respiratory problems – eases congestion helps to loosen mucus in airways.
- It fights viruses that cause respiratory illnesses and an overproduction of mucus
- It maintains homeostasis of the immune system and enhances resistance to illness and microbial attacks through the regulation of immune system
- Ginseng exhibits beneficial effects on controlling inflammatory diseases
- Curcumin has been shown in the last two decades to be a potent immunomodulatory agent that can modulate the activation of T cells, B cells, macrophages, neutrophils, natural killer cells, and dendritic cells
- Curcumin can also down regulate the expression of various proinflammatory cytokines. This could be of major importance, since “Cytokine storms” appear to be one of the main factors causing acute breathing difficulties in COVID-19 cases.
- It has significant antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties
- Ginger possesses multiple biological activities, including antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, anticancer, neuroprotective, cardiovascular protective, respiratory protective, antiobesity, antidiabetic, antinausea, and antiemetic activities
- It is an effective anti-viral agent, especially against certain human respiratory viruses.
SIBERIAN GINSENG (ELEUTHEROCOCCUS)
- It is an effective anti-viral agent, γ-interferon inducer and immunomodulator
- Long considered an adaptogen, it probably also has an indirect immunoenhancing effect through non-specific antistressor activity
- CoQ10, at the mitochondrial level, is essential for the optimal function of the immune system
- Vitamin A deficiency impairs innate immunity by impeding normal regeneration of mucosal barriers damaged by infection, and by diminishing the function of neutrophils, macrophages, and natural killer cells.
- Deficiency in various B vitamins have been linked to immune dysfunction and inflammatory conditions.
- Immunomodulatory effects of vitamin E have been observed in animal and human models under normal and disease conditions
- Mg participates in immune responses in numerous ways
- Because of Magnesium’s many functions within the body, it plays a major role in disease prevention and overall health
- Selenium plays an important role in the health of your immune system.
Increasing evidence suggests that glutamine is a crucial substrate for immunocompetent cells.