Your Best Defense During a Global Pandemic
is to boost your body’s natural defense system, the immune system.
It’s an intricate system which works together to defend your body against invaders
AltWELL continuously researches the most effective immune boosting nutraceuticals, all backed by published reasearch.
C19+ Immune Booster contains the effective dosages of multiple ingredients – with this product you don’t need to choose which single ingredient supplements to buy – you may find your whole wish list in one single AltWELL product!
This is also the reason why C19+ is in a powdered instant drink format – the high levels of active ingredients would simply not fit into one or two capsules.
If you are already conscious of your nutrition, sleep, exercise and stress levels, then you can be assured that C19+ Immune Booster gives you the most advanced levels of immune support which you can access.
FULVIC ACID (CHD-FA™)
- Fulvic Acid has proven antiviral, antimicrobial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory activity
- It is one of the most prominent “envelope virus neutralising compounds (EVNCs). We therefore consider the internationally patented CHD-FA™ to be the most crucial single component of an effective immune boosting blend of active ingredients
- Based on a number of scientific papers, Vitamin C supplementation appears to be able to both prevent and treat respiratory and systemic infections
- It also reduces lung inflammation caused by viral infection – of particular importance during the current pandemic
- GSH (Reduced Glutathione) modulates the behavior of many cells including the cells of the immune system, augmenting the innate and the adaptive immunity as well as conferring protection against microbial, viral and parasitic infections.
- Randomized placebo-controlled trials have shown that treatment [with glutathione precursors] caused a significant increase in all immunological functions under test, including an almost complete restoration of natural killer cell activity.
- Glutathione affects the production of most inflammatory cytokines
- Vitamin D is an important immune system regulator
- It can help prevent upper respiratory infection
- Deficiency in Vitamin D is associate with increased autoimmunity as well as an increased susceptibility to infection
- Zinc is important for maintenance and development of immune cells of both the innate and adaptive immune system
- Even mild zinc deficiency depresses immunity of humans
- Supplementation and optimal intake of zinc restore impaired immune response and decrease infection incidence in vivo