- The number of microbes in your gut is in the trillions
- When microbial diversity is high, the incidence of chronic illness is low ; and when microbial diversity is low, the incidence of chronic inflammatory diseases is likely.
- All of the modern day inflammatory diseases can be traced back to compromised gut issues, these include Alzheimer’s dementia, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, systemic lupus, fibromyalgia, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, hepatitis, irritable bowel syndrome, Type II diabetes; to mention just a few
- Gut restoration is probably the single most important quest you can engage on for your health, and the health of your family.
- The gut is the only organ in the body which is not controlled or regulated by the brain, in fact the opposite occurs. A healthy gut leads to healthy mindset and sense of mental well-being.
- Observations have shown improvements in mental state, moods, diminished cravings when taking a good quality spore priobiotic, confirming the gut/brain connection via the vagus nerve
- Observations have demonstrated that leaky gut shows significant improves, food allergies diminish, and inflammation dramatically reduces throughout the body when good quality spore probiotics are ingested.Florish spore probiotic combination, combined with fulvic acid, acts as a regulator for the gut. It steadily reconditions the entire gut, ensuring that the correct bacteria are in the right place.
FLORISH provides the following five key “reconditioning” strains of bacteria that protect and progressively recondition your entire gut to an optimal environment for all the 4500+ species of gut flora.
- Produces antibiotic bacitracin
- Produces protease and improves protein digestion
- Produces whole spectrum of B vitamins including folate (Vitamin B9)
Potent immune stimulation.- Produces high levels of carotenoids- lycopene, axtaxanthin, beta-carotene, and lutein. – Produces quinols and vitamins.- The most effective antioxidant probiotic.
- Produces over 12 effective antibiotics .- Widely used, safe and highly effective.
- Produces nattokinase and vitamin K2. – Highly important for immune development – GALT (gut associated lymphatic tissue).
- Most widely used probiotic in the world.- Potent immune sti mulat or. -Antibiotic resistant for use during antibiotic t treatment .
Strongly studied with long history of use in :
- IBS, Crohn’s ulcerative colitis. – Produces L+ optical form of lactic acid. -Potent immune stimulation.
And they are all in their spore form, just like we used to get them in nature in the roots of plants we were pulling out of the microbe rich soil, this guarantees 100% delivery of 4 billion + spore cells that quickly germinate for the repopulation, recondition and restoration of your gut